您现在的位置:

冬菇的做法大全 >> 正文 >

陨落星辰第二季 第38期:汤姆掩护大家撤离_陨落星辰(Falling Skies) 第01季

Lourdes, get to the other side now. Come on. On foot. Go! Lourdes.

卢尔德,现在立马去另一边。快点,走路去,卢尔德

Dr. Glass, is there any way you can get out and hoof it.

格拉斯医生,你可以出去走过去吗

I can‘t leave the wounded.

我不能离开伤员

Come on, man. Please. That‘s it. Just cut me loose.

拜托了。割断绳子

On 中医治疗癫痫病哪家医院好the double! Get this bus out of here.

加快速度!打开这里

Ready? One, two, three. Go! Good boy. Tom!

准备,一,二,三。使劲!干得好。汤姆

Get across the bridge! Wait for Hal and Ben!

去桥那边,等哈尔和本

Let‘s move! Go! Go! Go! Get across! Come on! Go! Go now! Come on!

动起来!快快快,快点过桥!走!快点走

Come on, what a常见的癫痫病伴发性疾病有哪些re you doing out there? Run! Run, Ben!

你在外面做什么?快跑,快跑,本

My dad‘s back there! What?! And the skitters and mechs are still coming!

我爸爸在后面!什么?迅猎兽和械甲怪还在往这边冲

Tom, get the hell out of there! We‘re gonna blow the bridge!

汤姆,快离开,我们要把桥炸掉

Dad! Tom, run! Run, man!

爸爸!汤姆,快跑!跑啊,伙计

Dad, you gotta back here! Blow the bridge!

爸爸,你赶紧回来!炸桥

Tom, come on! Come on! Blow the bridge! Get the hell out of there!

汤姆,快点,加油!炸桥!快离开那

Yo, we got skitters and mechs! A lot of them!

有好多迅猎兽和械甲怪

Hold it. Huh? Jamil. Dad, come on! Do it now!

先别炸。什么?杰米尔。爸爸,快啊!炸吧

Do it now! Dad! Jamil! Dad! Blow the bridge! Jamil! Ja- No!

快炸!爸爸!杰米尔!爸爸!炸桥啊!杰米尔!杰...不

Dad! Dad! Hey, Hal, Hal! Hal, come on! We‘re out of time!

爸爸!爸爸!别这样,我们没时间了

No! We got no time, hal. We got no time. Just come on. Mount up! Move out! Go!

不!我们没时间了!冷静一下,撤退!全体撤离!走!

来自: 文章地址:

© http://ms.xfypa.com  牛肉菜谱大全    版权所有